Git is a version control system which is a free and open source.
Git provide lot of commands to manage our projects. Below is the list of some of them.
- git config – Configure user information for all local repositories
- git init – Turn an existing directory into a git repository
- git fetch – Downloads all history from the remote-tracking branches
- git pull – Updates the current local working branch with all remote.
- git push – Uploads all local branch commits to GitHub
For all commands see GitHub Commands.
How to How to
Read all possible Git How-to questions.